Enghien-les-Bains - international digital arts biennial
With its eight editions all hailed as successes by the general public and participants alike, the biennial continues to pioneer innovation to bring the digital arts to life throughout the town. Through a digital arts programme inspired by the public space and that includes concerts, live performances and installations, the festival shines a light on the creative and social potential of the region. The pinnacle of the festival is the programme of electro concerts performed on the floating stage on Enghien Lake.
• 7 festival days every 2 years
• 15 public spaces transformed into venues: parks, squares, the lake, the media library, exhibition halls, the CDA auditorium, the train station and the streets around Enghien.
• A dozen installations around the town
• Inaugural performances
• An international competition - Le Prix Bains Numériques
• 2 days of industry roundtables
• A dozen events for participants aged 7 to 99
• Innovative apps and programs developed with Orange and their Labs located all over the world
In 2014, the competition attracted 260 candidate submissions, nine winning projects presented to the public and 3 Bains Numériques award-winners.
New in 2014, a cinema season and a digital carnival to enhance the programme and make the festival accessible to the greatest number.
♠ Admission to the Biennial is completely free of charge. ♠